Friday, September 05, 2008

In the Pursue of Our Dreams

This is a road less travelled.


How many times do we wake up in the morning asking ourselves what do we want in life? Do we want a posh apartment? A nice car? A fat paycheck? Well, I know that sometimes we just want to leave everything behind here for a well deserved vacation.


I have been working non-stop ever since I returned from Hong Kong in late May. Did I gain anything from my work apart from monetary rewards? Absolutely positive. I have learned how to survive in this world whereby a single weakness spotted will result in you being condemned for the rest of your life in this line of mine. Things are so bad that I even mistook my co-editor's jeans for mine. This is absolutely true.



I know that the readership of our blog has been falling ever since I went on a hiatus. But as long as there is one fan, I will continue to write, because this is MY dream.



Kudos to my co-editor for not giving up on me and this blog. Watch out for this space for more.



One World, One Dream (My Ass)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my dream is to beat the hell out of you. I want to see you nose crooked, eyes swollen, teeth dislodged.

That is my dream.