Sunday, September 28, 2008

杰出国民


I was never a fan of F1. Even now, I'm not convinced even though the race is right smack at the Little Red Dot.

But somehow as I watched on, I found the night view of Singapore looking so much nicer while the cars are battling out in the race.

The Old Parliament House, Esplanade and even the highways filled being nosy drivers looking down at the race. I just wonder why Singaporeans always brag about their visits to this city in old Europe and that town in USA when they have something closer home they should be bragging about.

Not all pastures are greener on the other side.

By the way, 24th Singapore French Film Festival will be starting on 3 Oct. If keen, please contact your fat editor( I am not referring to Alex Man). Cheers.

- Your Fat Editor-

No comments: