Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hew : "I will fight on"



Rumors that the office of YouareBen held a secret meeting was confirmed by Mr Hew, we had just returned to Singapore.

Mr Hew said: "I am disappointed that Seow (Wai Kit) and part of the office have decided to go against the people's wishes, citing blog renewal as their reason. I too, also believe in the renewal of the blog but in an orderly manner, with succession plans.

"But not like this, dropped like a bomb."

Mr Hew added: "I have helped build the blog since 2007 and was the only one remaining after Seow left the blog in 2009. I fought on and rebuilt the blog, helping to gain a solid readership for the site," he said.

"I wanted to be the one in charge so that I would be able to be the voice of the people." said Mr Hew.

"One thing is for sure. I will fight on." said Mr Hew, who was ironically fighting to hold back his tears.

More shortly.

No comments: